As promised, here is the link to the booklet of readings and prayers for the nine days of the Called to be Holy Novena from 15th to 23rd May.
The spiritual writers/writings included are as follows:
- Day 1 – The Dream of the Rood (8th C)
- Day 2 – St. Bede on Hilda and Cædmon of Whitby (7th C)
- Day 3 – The Cloud of Unknowing (14th C)
- Day 4 – Julian of Norwich (14th-15th C)
- Day 5 – Lancelot Andrewes (16th-17th C)
- Day 6 – Thomas Ken (17th-18th C)
- Day 7 – Blessed John Henry Newman (19th C)
- Day 8 – Evelyn Underhill (19th-20th C)
- Day 9 – Michael Ramsey (20th C)
Regarding the use of the Novena materials please refer to the Introduction of the booklet, written by former Anglican Deacon Antonia Lyn and our own Ordinariate Expats spiritual director, Fr. Scott Anderson.
We encourage you all to join the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham in this spiritual exercise and in praying for the success of the events which each Ordinariate group will hold for all comers during or at some time after the Novena.